Make a Page Monday | Week 4

Week 4!? How is it week 4 of 2016 already? How has the new year been treating you? For us last week was a doozy, I'm not going to lie...I am just happy to see it go! Hoping for a better and brighter week ahead! The page I am sharing today is one I created at the very beginning of the month. One of my resolutions this year is to take more family photos. Last year I wanted to do the same thing and well I failed miserably! Ha!! So why not try again right!?


In creating this layout I also made a little list of items I would like to do together as a family in addition to more photos together. I would love to spend more quality time together, take a family vacation, weekly family movie nights or game nights and just make more memories in our new home! Life gets so busy and as my boys get older they want to do their own thing, I totally get that. It makes he time we share now that much more precious :)

One of my other goals for 2016 is to create at least 52 scrapbook layouts, at least one a week! I will continue to share them here weekly with my make a page monday posts, but you can follow along with my progress and find the collection of them here: 2016 | 52 pages.

I also want to read 50 books and finish up my last 3 years of December Daily 2013 | 2014 | 2015!

What are your goals and/or resolutions for 2016!?

Comments

Popular Posts