School Days Mini Album

Today I am sharing the contents of a project I shared over on the Little Lamm Co blog a week ago. It is a project I have been working on for a few years now, story of my creative life! I started this back to school mini album a few years ago, when I picked up a black Project Life 8x8 mini album and decided it would be the perfect place to gather all of the boys back to school photos. I started printing photos and slipped them into the page protectors....and that was pretty much where it ended. Enter Little Lamm. & Co's Blackboard pocket cards and printables & templates. They were absolutely perfect to get my creative gears rolling again and made pulling the whole mini album together a breeze.


I used one of the templates to showcase one of my favorite photos from each year of each boy. Then printed a few other favorites to include in the mini album.




Believe it or not, I have even processed this years photos with the templates and have them all ready to print out & slip into the page protectors! 

Keeping this project super simple was the key to getting it caught up and doable for the school years to come!!

Comments

Popular Posts