Project Life 2018 | Week 6


Hello Week 6, and the beginning of February...and it is almost the beginning of April :O Somehow the time has flown by and my time on the computer creating has gone caput. Oh ya...thats right, 3 boys in sports will do that! This is not even the busy part of the year and I am falling behind. I love this project so much I don't want to let it slide. So I am using some free time today (hello spring break!) and I am playing catch up using some of the amazing digital kits In A Creative Bubble has for sale now at The Digital Press Co. Make sure to snag these kits fast, they are only available for 2 more days as March is coming to a close quickly!

This week I used The Sweet life journaling cards and elements to put together my page & I am so in love with the results. The colors of this kit are perfect to cheer up our dreary winter photos!



Thanks for taking a peek, see you again soon...i promise!

Comments

Popular Posts